PLEASE READ IN IT'S ENTIRETY.
Ruby’s Pantry – Clearbrook location will be held Wednesday, July 1st, from 5-6:30pm. (Possibly starting around 4 if we are ready earlier) This distribution will be outside again with drive-thru format at the front doors of the church building. For the safety of our guests and volunteers please read this in its entirety.
• Distribution will start by 5:00pm however, we will begin earlier if set up and ready to go (thinking could be closer to 4pm if things go smoothly).
• Distribution will be held outside in our parking lot with a drive thru system.
• Limit of 2 bundles per vehicle (not per person) with NO EXCEPTIONS. We are hoping to help as many households as possible.
• REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLES - Guests are always to remain in their vehicles, NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are ill or have a compromised immune system, we suggest that you do not attend, please send a younger, healthy neighbor, friend or relative in your place. If at all possible, please do not bring children. No more than 2 people per vehicle.
• NO BATHROOM AVAILABLE - No exceptions.
• There is no registration necessary for this month’s distribution.
• To limit our volunteer’s exposure to germs, have exact change ready ($20 cash per bundle) to give at the beginning of the line. No change will be given.
• Do NOT bring your own totes or boxes. Everything will be packaged and ready to go for you. Sorry there will be no choices or requests honored.
• BE PREPARED - Be sure your trunk/cargo area is emptied and ready to fill. We will NOT put your bundles inside the passenger area of your vehicle. Make sure your trunk or hatch is open and ready to receive your bundle while you’re in line (prior to you getting to the front of the line). Trucks are preferred for ease for our volunteers and to limit contact between our volunteers and guests.
• Please be patient, there may be wait times. All of this is new to us and we are doing the best we can. If everyone follows the above guidelines, things should flow quickly and smoothly.
• We have the right to refuse anyone who does not follow these instructions.
Thank you so much for your understanding and patience during this time. We know this is a difficult time for so many and want to be able to bless as many people as possible. God bless you, see you Wednesday the 1st.