Engaging with God and His People
Engage Life Groups are the uniting of God’s people throughout the week to:
- Experience God’s power and presence revealed through relationships with God and others.
- Encourage one another by helping meet each other’s physical and spiritual needs.
- Enjoy fellowship with brothers and sisters in Christ.
- Be empowered by the Holy Spirit in our everyday lives.
- Be equipped for a life of service that advances the kingdom of God.
We believe strongly in the building of relationships within the church family. The Christian life is meant to be lived in relationship with God and His people. We are all called to be active participants in God’s kingdom here on earth. We are called to encourage, support and love one another. Engage Life Groups are a great way to connect with God and each other. We desire to see each member of our body connected in an Engage Life Group so they can be encouraged and also be an encouragement to others.
If you have questions contact the church office. (218) 776-3367 or click here to send an email