Sunday, December 13, 2020, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
To Reach, Restore, and make Ready our youth so they can be sent out, and bring glory to God!
We desire for our youth to:
- Love Jesus – We want a community of teenagers to love Jesus with all their hearts, souls, and mind! Matt 22:37 NLT – “You must love the LORD your God with all your heart, soul, and mind.”
- Love each other – We want a community of teenagers to love their fellow brothers and sisters in Christ in a sincere and sacrificial way. A community of teens that encourage one another, help one another, and hold each other accountable. It’s all about relationships! John 15:17 NLT – “This is my command: Love each other”.
- Love those who don’t know Jesus – We want to be a youth group that is not ashamed of the Gospel, because it is the power of God, the salvation to everyone who believes! Romans 1:16. We exist to love, serve, and reach out to those in our community who do not know Jesus YET. By doing so we will bring glory to God!
Youth Nights are offered year round on Sunday nights from 7:00-9:00 p.m. This is a time when teens, 7-12 grade, can get together and play games, worship, and listen to a variety of teachings designed to encourage and challenge them as they walk with Christ.
- Youth Bible Camp (Summer)
- Short Term Mission Trips
- Serving in the Community
- National Youth Conferences
- Valley Fair Fun Trip
- Pizza & Bowling
- Movie Nights
- much more!
Sunday School is offered from September through May to teens, 7-12 grade, Sunday Mornings from 9:00-9:45 a.m.
"Let no one despise your youth but be an example to the believers in the word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity."
1 Timothy 4:12