Second Wednesday, Fourth Wednesday, from 05/12/2021 to 11/24/2021, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
What to Know during COVID-19
updated February 2021
We are working to minimize the risk of spreading COVID-19 by using CDC guidelines as suggested by the President and other leaders. Many of these things don’t feel natural to us, but they are measures we are taking to create a safer environment and to honor each other. Here is a list of things to expect for on Sundays for now:
- Coffee bar is now open before Sunday School and up until 5 minutes before service starts at 10am.
- Nursery and Children’s Ministry is now available (as of Oct 4th) for children up through 4th grade every week. The 5th and 6th graders meet monthly on the 2nd Sunday.
- Social distancing will be encouraged, physical contact discouraged. As much as we love to hug & shake hands, we want to limit the risk of exposing each other.
- A hand sanitizing station will be available for use.
- Masks will be available. Please feel free to use them, but they are not required.
- Seating will be arranged to allow for social distancing. Families will be seated together, and space maintained between different households. Additional overflow seating is setup in the foyer and classrooms 3 & 4 if needed.
- Ushers are available to help people find a seat.
- Church mailboxes are currently back open, however, a majority of communication will be done electronically with printed items available at the Information Center.
We are committed to Growing and working together to love God, love each other and spread the gospel.
Welcome to Country Faith Church
Below you will find information or links to help you get to know a little bit about us. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
Service begins at 10:00 with a warm greeting and worship. During worship there are opportunities to receive prayer in the back of the church. Feel welcomed to come early for a cup of coffee (Sept through May) and great fellowship! No matter what question you might have just ask. Our greeters are there to help you get settled.
- 10:00am – 11:15am
- Nursery and Jr Church is available for children birth through 4th grade (5th-6th Grade on the 2nd Sundays of the month) during sermon-time.
Sunday School (Sept - May) -
- 9:00am - 9:45am (for all ages)
- Nursery and classes are available for everyone birth and up.
Kid's Worship (1st thru 6th Grade) *not currently meeting
- 10:00 (until Adult Worship is complete)
- regularly scheduled during the school year
- check the Events calendar for more details
- during the sermon time
- more information can be found in the Children's Ministry section
What We Believe
We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are divinely inspired, verbally and completely inerrant in the original writings and of supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and life.